Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Marisol's entire collection fits in her TRUNK!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very excited about that, I couldn't understand why they would make it and not everything would fit it in. Good, now I don't need a drawer of my bin storage labeled for Marisol, she has her own!

    Laurie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yay! I'm excited about this little detail. Tap Dance outfit arrived today and I was prepared to store the hat separately, but to my surprise, found that I could easily fit her entire collection (not Marisol herself, of course) into the trunk!!! I did this by putting her hat, cane, and Rascal on the top tray, and everything else below. Just in case anyone was wondering... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lileva's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOOOOOOO Cool,I will have to check that out,I was not sure if it will fit,nice that it will.Thanks for the info.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for telling us. I was wondering that when I saw it at AGPNY yesterday. Now I know.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Amy Pavlic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! that is good news. Our Tap outfit hasn't arrived yet ( it does say it shipped though, urban? and the tracking number will not give me any info). I didn't think the hat would fit!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is great news, I'm big on storage. You would think the lid of the trunk would have those elastic straps like in suitcases to hold the hat and cane in. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I am a goof, because when I got her at the beginning of Jan with all her stuff I couldn't get it to all fit in her trunk..well, I got everything, but the tap hat to fit...so you put the hat/cane and rascal on top and everything else on the bottom...gotta try that...I really wanted everything to fit in that trunk and was excited when it looked like it would, but then couldn't get her hat to fit...hhmmmm [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •